AMANDA LACKEY OF CENTRAL, SC
OUR 2007 SWEEPSTAKES WINNER!
WIN A FREE TRIP TO SEE CON HUNLEY
COUNTRY TONITE THEATRE
Memorial Day Weekend
May 25th, 2007
Pigeon Forge, TN
Stay two nights in a luxury cabin provided by Mountain Top Resorts
Spend Memorial Day Weekend in the beautiful Smoky Mountains! You can win two tickets to see Con Hunley and Mel McDaniel for an exciting show at Country Tonite Theatre on May 25th, sponsored by First Class Productions, LLC plus two-night accommodations for two persons at MountainTop Resorts in Pigeon Forge, TN, plus $100 in cash for gas money to get there! To enter, simply read the Sweepstakes Official Rules listed below, and then fill out the on-line form. Sweepstakes closes May 10th, 2007. Winner will be notified by e-mail. If the winner doesn't confirm within 7 days, a new winner will be chosen. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required and must be filled out.
Online Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. Introduction: IMMI Records, First Class Productions, LLC, Mountain Top Resorts, and Lundy Associates ("Sponsors") are offering the Online Sweepstakes being promoted as the Smoky Mountain Getaway With Con Hunley ("Sweepstakes"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PARTICULAR RESPONSE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 21 years of age as of
April 9, 2007. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Florida, New York, and Rhode Island and where prohibited by law. Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of IMMI Records, First Class Productions, LLC, Country Tonite Theatre, Mountain Top Resorts, Lundy Associates, and Con Hunley, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on April 9, 2007, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on May 10, 2007.
4. How to Enter: Fill out the form above or send your e-mail address, U.S. mailing address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will not be allowed.
5. Judging Criteria: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The prize winner will be selected by random drawing. The sweepstakes will take place under the supervision of IMMI Records. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail, telephone or U.S. mail by May 11th, 2006. If a potential winner cannot be contacted and does not reply with appropriate affidavit and contact information within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
6. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
Official Prize Schedule
Entry Deadline: May 10th, 2007.
Prize: The prize consists of two tickets for the Con Hunley & Mel McDaniels show at the Country Tonite Theatre in Pigeon Forge, TN plus two-night accommodations for two persons in Pigeon Forge, TN and $100 cash.
Approximate Retail Value: $500
Number of Prizes: 1 (one)
Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $500. Prize is subject to availability and Sponsor(s) are not responsible in the event of festival cancellation or non-appearance. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. Transportation costs, meals and other incidental expenses are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winners and any guests who will share in the prize will each be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor(s) and those acting under the Sponsor's authority, may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR(s), [ITS/THEIR] SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor(s) and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor(s) with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right in [its/their] sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor(s) [is/are] not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor(s) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor(s) [is/are] not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Winners List: The winner shall be announced at http://www.conhunley.com/sweeps on May 11th, 2007. If winner requests confidentiality, only a first name and state will be provided.
10.Sponsor(s): The Sponsor(s) of this Sweepstakes are IMMI Records, First Class Productions, LLC, Mountain Top Resorts, and Lundy Associates, who can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or by U.S. mail at IMMI Records, P.O. Box 5129, Knoxville, TN 37928.